In case of a medical, fire or other emergency situation that could involve immediate peril to you or someone around you, please call 911.
Submitting Maintenance Requests
Please submit your maintenance request online through your resident portal. If this is a maintenance emergency, call the office or after hours emergency number, whichever is applicable immediately. For helpful maintenance solutions, download the Resident Handbook
- Be as specific as possible in explaining the maintenance issue so that we can accurately inform the property owner or vendor about the issue.
- We do not give vendors keys to your property and you will need to make arrangements with the vendor for a time to meet. Remember that failure to show at an appointment can mean a charge to you.
- Non-emergency repairs are done during normal business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday).
- If you do not hear from the vendor within a reasonable time period, call our office and inform us that the vendor has not contacted you.
- If you still have trouble after a repair has taken place, call our office and inform us that you had a recent repair but there is still a problem. Recent repair means within the last 60 days and pest control work means within 30 days.
- If you fail to report an unsolved recent repair, and there is further damage or expense, you may be responsible for the cost.
- We know that repairs are an inconvenience and promise to address them diligently. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
- Please be aware that we work at the direction of the property owner and some repair requests may be denied. We will make every effort to communicate your requests to insure that the property you rent meets all safety and habitability requirements.